Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Long Gone the way that we used to be

Hi All..How hv you ppl spent your time over the weekends huh? Well as for me..its the usual stuff..hanging out with frds,catching movies,eat out and chill...i guess as we are growing up and going through different stages in life if there are no maintenance in friendship,it does depreciate.

I start to get abit grouchy when i realized all my surrounding friends are proceeding to another phase in life and I am juz stuck at where I am and not moving,well of coz I do get abit disappointed with myself but fate is not on its way to me,tats what I cant control abt it..yea and I do sincrerely really really really happy for them but that's also means we will start distancing from each other coz priorities in their life change. I guess thats all part of life and I am not blaming anyone that its the way things are moving unless you cherish else it will juz gone with the wind but of coz many ppl dun realize it until it is lost to time..

As for me..since thats the way it is, I will juz focus on what it is important to me now =)

No comments: