Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

HaPpY LuNaR nEw YeAr!!!

Dear all...happy lunar new year to you! I am so looking forwarding to CNY, reunion dinner,hong baos,new clothes,gathering with relatives..etc haiz this also means another year hv passed, well many changes this year. I remember I used to shop for new clothes and stuff with my close friends but things become different this year, I spent more time with my sisters and close colleagues cum frds..I also dunnoe why but it juz change along the way. I hv a close frd who used to give me new year goodies but surprisingly this year nothg for me,guess she hv other 'priorities', well I hv to accept the fact that between boyfrd and bestfrd there is a gap..*sad!

Though at times I might pretend I dun mind that I am being neglected but in fact I am pretty concerned about it...of coz cant be petty abt it all the time and make them thk that how cum you are so childish rite? Its how things moved if people start neglecting others and things around them then start to shift their priorities and when they are not balancing rite and wanted to go back again, it will be no doubt very difficult. * u might not understand what im toking here but nvm coz im typing for me to understand only, doesnt matter to me if u all dun understand ;)

I hope this year wll be a good year for me!ooh and for *you too! ;)

No comments: