Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy March

Lately, i hv been real busy..yes i mean really really million times busy! ooh i missed the days that i can slack on some days..haa but that doesnt mean i dun work hard though i steal days to slack too! Set aside work, i been to chalet with my colleagues..it was fun fun fun! all the bbqing and majiong,games session we hv!come to thk all my happy moments spent are with my colleagues cum best kakis..sometimes my wkends can be quite bored too so i took part in wkend activities such as kidquest! kids are juz adorable but of coz they can be little devils too! i went to the zoo last sat and lucky me,the kid that i took care of considered quite 'guai' le though she kept asking me for sweets and pestering me to see her pink rabbits (eh i dun thk zoo hv pink ones, do they hv?)anyway she's juz so sweet lar! we parted gdbye at the childcare centre and she asked me to lean down and guess what? she 'pop' me a kiss,well that caught me by surprise and after that i bid a 2nd gdbye to her,she run towards me to giv me a gdbye huggie! ;p arent she's sweet! tired but all worth it becoz i earned a kiss and huggie from a kid which i only spent half a day together ;)

No comments: